Marvels Spiderman Update 1.10 live
Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can Spins a web any size, catches thieves just like fliesLook out, here comes the Spiderman, with that we bring you Marvels Spiderman Update 1.10 live.
Did you know Marvel’s Spider-Man” is the seventh-best-selling PlayStation 4 video game (3.3 million copies sold thus far) this has got to be one of thee most awesome games that our generation has lived to play (giving Sony a big head). The developers from Insomniac Games have dropped an update and we bring you the notes.
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – Turf Wars” story pack.
Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added colored speaker’s names to subtitles.
- Added options to hide the mini-map and control hints on the HUD.
- Addressed an issue where the time of day would not be set properly in “The Heist” DLC, causing loading screens to appear over cinematics.
- Spider-Man 1.10 addressed an issue where Miles dialogue may be delayed and not synced with subtitles in “The Heist” DLC.
- Addressed an issue where after quitting a Screwball challenge players would have certain gadgets removed permanently.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spider-Man version 1.10.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Spider-Man 1.10 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Spider-Man 1.10.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Spider-Man version 1.10.
Happy swinging and wall running!