Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Update
Category : News
The saying don’t count your chickens before they hatch comes to mind when it comes to Black Ops 4. Us here at SkyGamers were not completely sold on the Game…however let’s check out the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Update
When it was announced that Call of Duty Black Ops 4 would not have a campaign mode included in the game…the first thoughts were WTF, issa lie and they must be smoking something, fans were up in arms at the travesty of Activision leaving out campaign mode. I mean why would they decide now to leave out campaign mode when all its previous predecessors had a campaign mode which actually made Call of duty what it is today. To cut my rampage short seems like they were smoking but smoking that GOOD ish as when we first got to play the multiplayer…well let’s just say things changed and we realized that, hang on this is actually a lot of fun and not half bad even without the campaign. A new saying came to mind “Its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum…and I’m all outta gum” (guess the tagline)
The developers Treyarch has released an update patch and we bring you the notes:
- Black Market and Operation: First Strike now live on all platforms.
- Resolved a delay in displaying Black Market reward images in the After Action Report.
- General stability fixes and improvements across Multiplayer, Zombies, and Blackout.
- Doubled the bleed-out timer on the last zombie per round from 5 to 10 minutes.
- Increased the XP earn rate in solo and 2-player matches.
- Reduced frequency of Hellhounds that spawn on mixed rounds in Blood of the Dead and Classified.
- Increased maximum unique Elixir usage per round from 3 to 4.
- Decreased cooldown time on Common, Rare, Legendary, and Epic Elixirs.
- Decreased effective time on Aftertaste Elixir.
- Reduced effectiveness of Head Scan Elixir.
- Increased cooldown time on Classic Elixirs to balance increased last zombie bleed-out time.
- The adjusted cooldown for all Elixirs in Rush Mode.
- Corrected the Elixir cooldown reduction effect granted by the Time Slip Perk.
- Resolved an issue preventing players from completing the “Coming Through” Challenge.
- Resolved an issue where the “Up Close” and “Death Slider” Prestigious Challenges would reward the same Calling Card.
- Resolved a crash that occurred when triggering Brain Rot on underwater Zombies.
- Resolved an issue where joining a match after a round switch would record a Loss if your team lost the match.
- Resolved an issue preventing the Reactive Camo for the GKS Damascus from properly unlocking.
- Resolved an issue allowing the Access Denied Camo for the Strife to display as brighter than intended.
As always keep it locked to SkyGamers. Check out our store for some great games. www.skygamers-store.co.za